Friday 25 March 2016

Top 10 Songs... Part 2

*This post is not sponsored by anybody

Hey guys, it's me again and as you know I have previously done a post called my "top 10 songs" back in December I think and I loved making it so I thought that I would make it again. Whoop whoop! So without much further ado let's get on with this post :)

10) 7 Years - Lukas Graham

Position on the charts right now: 2nd
Release date of music video : November 18th 2015
This song is so good with a good rhythm and meaning, it's such a sweet and heartwarming song with well written lyrics... But I've heard it so much it's annoying that's why it's Number 10 for me!

9) Lush Life - Zara Larsson

Position on the charts right now: 3rd
Release date of music video: July 1st 
God Zara is so pretty and I love her music, it's so catchy and I love the video so much it's so colourful. She's a new favourite singer for me and I have a feeling she's going to make it big. But once again I've listened to it so much it's kind of repetitive and annoying... But I still enjoy listening to this song!

8) Stitches - Shawn Mendes 

Position on the charts right now: 8th
Release date of music video: June 24th 2015
Is amazing how Shawn has made fame in so little time and he's so young, his songs are so catchy and I love them. The video is slightly strange but I still love his voice!

7) PILLOWTALK - ZAYN

Position on the charts right now: 12th
Release date of the music video: January 28th 2016
This song and video surprised me so much, we are all used to Zayn being a teenager singing songs about crushes and now he's grown and matured into this! His song is amazingly written and I have to congratulate him for his upcoming album and his cute relationship with Gigi.

6) Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande

Position on the charts right now: 17th
Release date of video: Not released yet
Release date of audio: March 11th 2016
Look! It's Ariana Grande in bunny ears she's so glam OMG! I love her vocals and the way she sings is stunning, I cannot wait for the music video!

5) Hello

Position on the charts right now: 32nd
Release date of music video: October 22nd 2015
Yes she is still on here, her vocals are stunning and she's grown and she's still the lovely Adele we all know and love. I remember when my mum had her older songs on her phone and I used to listen to them all the time and try to sing like her. Once I asked my mum "Do I sing like Adele?"
And my mum said "No one can sound like Adele" and she's right!


4) Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez

Position on the charts right now: 21st
Release date of music video: January 20th 2016
Selena Gomez is getting better and better with each song and she's grown so confident and she's maturing so much. Hands to myself is a wonderful song but the video is probably not suitable for the younger viewers. Hehe :D

3) Here - Alessia Cara

Position on the charts right now: Not in top 40
Release date of music video: May 26th 2015
Alessia Cara is such a new artist and she's so amazing and she can sing anything at all. Her vocals are stunning and I love the video, she's such a brilliant musician and deserved to have the success that she's currently having.

2) Work - Rihanna

Position on the charts right now: 5th
Release date of music video: February 22nd 2016
Rihanna is an amazing artist, she's finally had another big single "work" her album "ANTI" is brilliant... and once again her lyrics and video is explicit so younger viewer's discretion is advised.
LOL ;P

1) Work From Home - Fifth Harmony

Position on the charts right now: 4th
Release Date of the music video: February 26th 2016
Don't even get me started on this song... IT'S A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! It's got an amazing beat and I love dancing to it! They're all gorgeous and the tune is so catchy. I love 5H and their vocals!! Aaaaah WORK FROM HOME IS A PENG TUNE!!!

So guys I hope you liked me freaking out over Fifth Harmony and their new song! If you liked this post remember to 1'd it and share it :)

- Yosra - xox

No comments:

Post a Comment