Tuesday 19 January 2016

No Title MWAHAHAHAHAHA

For any of you guys who do not know what mwahahahaha means then let me show you a definition that is literally on Google. Teehee :)

ˈmwɑːhɑːhɑːhɑː/
exclamation
informal
exclamation: muahahaha
  1. used to represent laughter, especially triumphal or cackling laughter such as that uttered by a villainous character in a cartoon or comic strip.
    "World domination, at last, is at hand. Mwahahaha!"
=
Do not ask me why there is a totally psycho example... I did not make Google. (Congratulations whoever made Google... I can't be bothered to search it up ON GOOGLE.) I am an extremely lazy child, that is why! I am very sure I have some lazy soulmates out there, come on... we all have a bit of lazy in us!
I am going off track! But anyway,
I AM GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD MWAHAHAHAHA 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What can I say.... I have the knack y'know!

But anyway, that's all I have for now :) See you guys later.
Lots of love,
-Sweet Kawaii- xox



No comments:

Post a Comment