Monday 14 December 2015

OMG so sorry | Blogmas Day 12 & 13

I can't believe that this is happening again, I am being really inconsistent with my blog and I really wanted to be like one of the first people to Blog everyday of December. It would have been an amazing achievement if I had done it. However, since Day 10 I have been really lazy and very tired.

It kills me to think that people might be waiting for a blog but then are feeling let down when I'm not posting consistently. It's because I am not home that much so I am going to do Blogmas one every two days. That would be easier, I can start one day and then finish another and post etc...


I have just made this today and I am really sad that I haven't got enough time to make a blog, however I want you to keep reading, keep sharing and keep staying beautiful. Live your life be free and love the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment