Tuesday 8 December 2015

My New Link | Blogmas Day 7

Hello guys so today I am telling you that I am making a new link for my blog as this one:
helloitsyoshi.blogspot.co.uk
Makes no sense now because I have changed the username of my Gmail account. It's also not going to be about my new username. It's going to be something cute and quirky and unique. I want it to be special, even though it's just a link. I feel like it's going to give me a whole reputation and will give someone an idea of what my blog is about when they search it in their search bar.

I also want some of you to promote your own blogs in either my comments on Google+ or on here. I want to check them out because I feel that everyone's hard work should be appreciated, it's all important and special. Like everyone else is :) 

I am trying to squeeze as much as I can out of this post because I don't want you to be wasting your time. Anyway this is my new link:
CuteLittleBloggerxD.blogspot.com

Also guys, I hope you're all happy because the school term is soon approaching us and we will not have school for 2 weeks. I'm seriously so happy. But, since I am in year *boop* I am having a lot of tests for the teachers to see our "abilities." Like what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But anyhoooooooo, I am going to Superdrug in the weekend to buy a Zoella make up bag, dunno which one yet and some Tanya Burr Cosmetics. 

Who thinks YouTuber's brands are awesome "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

OKay I have run out of ideas for this post,
See you tomorrow guys,
-Sweet Kawaii- xox

No comments:

Post a Comment