Tuesday 13 October 2015

Book Review - Girl Online

OH MY GOD!!!!!! For two things:
1) Because someone has FINALLY lent me their book Girl Online

2) +Zoella's book is BAE

I quickly read it because on her Instagram and her book that her NEW book is coming out soon. It is really good. I will quickly tell you what I liked without giving too much of the story away. JUST IN CASE!! And I don't want my blog deleted because people might want the book bought not told for free, because it took ages for her to think up.

Blurb
So just in case you cannot read the blurb it says:
Penny has a secret.
Under the alias Girl Online, Penny blogs her hidden feelings about friendships, boys, her crazy family and panic attacks that have begun to take over her life. WHen things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets Noah; a gorgeous, guitar strumming American. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.

But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and closest friendship - forever...

What I like about this is that it's engaging and has a really good twist in the last paragraph, I will go into more detail in what I like in the next bit.

Likes
I really like how chatty and engaging the story is, I also love how dramatic it is but how chilled it is at other parts. It is beautifully told and I think that Zoella has a great imagination. Also, about the ghostwriter thingy majig, I don't really mind, because she helped her not did all of the work. So I think that Zoella had a good rough sketch of the story and Siobhan helped her develop it. I am so proud and so amazed by their brilliant work. This is one of the best selling first books for someone... EVER!! 
It is brilliantly amazingly mind blowingly AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that YouTuber's books are becoming more popular and I think it takes talent and a good message to get a best selling book and more and more YouTuber's are getting onto the best selling list. Please do not hate about the ghostwriting and I hope all of you are as excited about her second book as I am. And just for you guys I am showing you the hardback's  front cover.

ISN'T IT BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED!! Also, these colours are based on the book cover, did you notice? Comment below if you did
^-^ Happy Bunny ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment